I’m excited to have been working with yourzooki.com the past couple of months on some recipes using their incredible fish oil. They approached me after seeing what I was doing with it anyway – it’s a staple in our house because my kids think it’s like sweets! It’s actually sugar free but so delish, like a smoothie and no fishy burps. Bonus. I’ve developed some recipes using all their flavours and will be posting them here (and a version for anyone who doesn’t wish to consume fish). I had never considered mixing the flavours of mango and peach together until I tried the Zooki Fish Oil – but boy does it work as these Mango and Peach Mousse Stacks prove!
This dessert is dinner party worthy but quick and simple enough for everyday. It also contains no sugar, two of your five-a-day and a full adult portion of Zooki if you are using it – which is pretty good going for a yummy treat. And unlike many mousses this doesn’t contain raw eggs or gelatine, which means you can serve them immediately without chilling and it’s suitable for anyone with intolerances.
Tumblers, or martini glasses make great serving dishes for these beautiful mousses as you can see the gorgeous layers. You can always make half size versions for the kids, which would give them their full portion of Zooki for the day too.
Mango and Peach Mousse Stack
- 1 mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tin of peaches, drained
- 300ml double cream
- 8 teaspoons Zooki Mango and Peach Omega-3 oil or 8 teaspoons of pureed mango
- Step 1 Blitz the peaches in a blender until you have a smooth liquid.
- Step 2 Chop the mango and place 4 teaspoons of the chopped mango to one side.
- Step 3 Whip the cream with 4 teaspoons of Zooki or mango puree until it’s stiff. When it’s finished stir the remaining 4 teaspoons lightly through the cream so it has a ripple effect, don’t over mix it as you want to see the stripe.
- Step 4 Place 2 tablespoons of the peach puree in the bottom of your glass. Top with 1 tablespoon of chopped mango then an eighth of the cream mix.
- Step 5 Repeat to use up all the puree, mango (not the reserved mango though!) and cream.
- Step 6 Use the reserved mango to garnish the top of the pudding.
- Step 7 You can eat the pudding immediately or chill for later.
13 thoughts on “Mango and Peach Mousse Stack”
These look and sound delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day! Can I also say I love the layout of your recipes; so clean and easy to read.
Thank you – really appreciate your feedback! So good to know when something is working well.
I love mango anything in summer. thanks for sharing ..it looks scrumptious.
Omg:) This looks yummy!! Definitely will try tonight. I love Mango
I love anything with peach in it and this just looks too pretty not to try. I’m hosting a group next weekend and plan to use this recipe! Thank you!
Hope it goes well – this is such an easy recipe but looks impressive!
This is a quick and easy fun recipe or snack for the weekends this summer.
These look delicious! Where do you buy Zooki? I’ve never heard of it.
They have a website and you can also buy it on Amazon. SO good and really think it has helped the kids.
the colors alone are reason enough to make this recipe! But honestly it just sounds like the best summer dessert! Yum!
Wow this looks so good! This is perfect for an afternoon snack!Great recipe!
I would never think you could mix fish oil into a dessert! But this sounds – and LOOKS! – way too good! And I’m open to any kind of weirdness haha
Oh this looks sooo delicious! Mangoes are huge here in MIami, so I will definitely be trying!